For those who are wondering what my blog name means, “suteki da ne” (素敵だね) is a Japanese phrase, which means “Isn’t It Beautiful?”
While my user/screen name “suteki” 素敵（すてき）means great; lovely; splendid; wonderful.
A little about myself
- I love watching drama’s (Korean, Taiwanese, Mainland China, Hong Kong, American)
- I love watching interesting documentaries. I find them fascinating ^_^”
- I love reading, be it novels or manga’s
- I love anything with green tea.
- I love Japan, because during highschool I went to Japan for exchange, so I love the culture and everything about it. I also love to travel and explore different cultures.
- I love the feeling of sand between my toes.
- I love baking.
- Last of all I love my family.
If you want to know a little you can read this post